IOP ‘s Founder; Dieter Klomfass: TitaniaOS v1.1.2 released!
Download titani: here: https://github.com/Internet-of-People/titania-os/releases/tag/v1.1.2
TitaniaOS is now available for x86_64 virtual environments.
Release notes added below are based on improvements and changes over TitaniaOS 1.1.1.
– The current IP address of the Titania Box is shown on the console login screen.
– A default user root with password titania has been added to help with install errors diagnostics. This user can be used to log into the post on installation. Post configuration on interface, this default user is locked and cannot be used anymore.
Internal Items for x86_64
– It will use the same connection as host.
– This image doesn’t support upgrade yet. This will be added in next iterations.
– Uptime ticker didnt show accurate result.
– Dapps were having issues in hole punching and opening ports.
– In case you upgrade from a earlier version of titaniaOS, you may experience downtime
of a few minutes after updating the dapp Nginx. This will be filtered out from the next versions